RECORD STORE DAY “DROPS”: August 29, September 26 and October 24
UPDATE: September 14, 2020
The second RSD Drop is Saturday, September 26
We are doing it the same way we did it in August…
- All Record Store Day purchases will be online only on Saturday, September 26th starting at noon. (No line, no wait. Everyone gets a crack at purchasing RSD titles at the same time)
- All RSD titles for the Sept. 26th drop will be available right here.
- The first 2 hours the website goes live will be for locals only with “curbside pickup” as the only option. (No orders placed from noon ’til 2 p.m. can be shipped. Dumb waiter drops only!)
- Starting at 2 p.m. the website will go live for everyone else with the shipping option back in play.
- Customers can come pick up their order any time on Saturday.
- There will be no appointments available for Sat, Sept 26th.
- Appointments will be available again starting Sunday, September 27th at 1 p.m. (You can make an appointment here.)
- THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: Customers may only purchase 1 copy per Record Store Day release. If you purchase more than one copy of any RSD title we will be cancelling your order.
- We will post a list of what all RSD titles we’ll have in stock a week prior to each drop.
We’ll be stocking most of the limited, official RSD titles, but not all of them. Plus we’ve got a few more surprises up our sleeve 🙂
Want to be first in line for RSD2020? Check THIS out. We’re still leaving this raffle open but changing it up a little bit. Now there will be 3 winners…one winner for each RSD Drop Day. You’ll get first dibs on any of the titles dropping that day. We’ll draw the winners a few days ahead of time.
CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL RSD LIST OF TITLES HERE.